Nov 7, 2012

The candy pig

Two months have passed by since my first figure competitions. I think the preparation for the competitions were easy compared to the time after the competition. I was told that: - You should be really careful what you eat after the competition since you will gain weight very easily and your body will scream for more and more food no matter how much you eat. So I knew this, but to know for sure you have to try it yourself, right?




Well, I tried it, and will for sure not do it again. Already at our way home from the competitions I started to eat, and it was not food I normally eat, but the worst possible selections I could think of. I ate hamburgers, ice cream, candy etc. My body did not like this at all, I felt like I would throw up and it was difficult to get some sleep that night. My stomach looked like it did the last weeks of my pregnancy.

I should have returned to normal eating the day after this, but no, I wanted to eat more and more. I think I ate all of the ice-creams that I had missed during the summer in two weeks. After my two weeks off training and healthy eating I returned to the gym. After returning to the gym it was also easier to return to my normal healthy lifestyle, leaving out the fast food and candy. 




Due to my decision to eat like a pig I gained 10 kg in less than one month, stupid I know, but it was nice to eat and have a lot of extra energy at the gym. When I in middle of October saw an add that PRO ELITE TEAM would have a try out day for their team 21 of October I started to regret all my candy eating. At the try out day you should show yourself in bikini, oh no!





But I decided to go anyway, late as usual I was chocked to walk into the room where the try out was held. There was 37 beautiful girls and one boy that also wanted to get into this team.
Everyone had to pose in front of Minna Pajulahti and Kimmo Rautio  (and all of the rest that were at the try out). In the end of the try out everyone was interviewed by Minna and Kimmo. 

Next week PRO ELITE TEAM informed that two girls and one boy were picked to the team. I was one of the lucky ones. 

1 comment: