Dec 27, 2012

Survived Christmas

Okay, today I decided to write something in my blog. But I guess I am not really a blogger and do not think I will ever become great on this. First of all I think it is really difficult to know what to write about and secondly the language is a big issue for me. I am Swedish speaking, and of course that would be the easiest language to write in for me... but then all my Finnish friends will not understand a thing. Finnish I do not think the Finns would like me to write in since that text would be full of writing mistakes. 
Our Christmas tree

But enough with the excuses, have I decided I will write I will. Today was the first normal day after Christmas, what a relief! Do not understand me wrong, I love Christmas and usually start waiting for it after Summer holidays. I love giving presents, love all the Christmas decorations and lights, Christmas songs and spending time whit my family. What I do not like is the food and sitting still. The gym where I was working out earlier was always closed during Christmas holiday, so even if I wanted I could not go there.

Now I have been working out at another gym for a couple of months, and it was open all days during Christmas. At Christmas eve morning I went there to train my shoulders. After a great workout we went to my mother's place for some food.... and candy.... and food. Next day I was planning to do chest and arm workout in the evening. But instead of that I spent my evening in bed and at the toilet throwing up.

Chocolate cheesecake

"Kanelbullar"


That what you get when trying to eat like normal people :(. I have been eating in a certain way for many years now, quite healthy, so I guess my stomach have got used to that lifestyle. Of course I sometime eat candy, pizza, cake, biscuits etc. but when I eat I eat a lot during one day and then that day sometime end up whit me throwing up.... I have this stupid logic (that works, but I do not recommend it to anyone): If you eat and eat until you feel bad during one day you will not continue eating the following day. 

Yesterday I started the morning whit my normal porridge breakfast and had broccoli, rise and chicken for lunch. At the day I was outside playing in the snow whit my child.  In the evening I went to the gym and did my chest and arm workout. What a great day, I felt full of energy and my stomach thank me for returning to my normal diet. 

It was not only the Christmas tree inside that was white



No comments:

Post a Comment