Jan 9, 2013

What a night

Yesterday evening we were out playing in the snow, yes I was playing to. That's nice when you have a little child, you get to play again :). After being outside in the wonderful winter weather all evening it was easy to fall to sleep. But so much sleep I did not get. First of all I woke up when my boyfriend was cleaning his teats before coming to bed. After that I had to go to the toilet. Around one o clock my girl had to go to the toilet and I woke up when she was crawling on my legs. We went to the toilet and I got her to sleep in her own bed again. After one hour she woke up again, having a bad dream. She wanted to hug me and after some hugging she fell to sleep again. 

I also went to sleep, and after some hour the cat decided to go to the toilet. That's okay, but I guess he needed some attention because he was scratching in the box for a long time. Soon after that it was time for me to wake up. I had decided to go for a short walk in the morning before work, so I did. 


After a night full of happening I got a nice walk in perfect weather. Cannot think of any better way to start my morning but to get out in the fresh air. Well, maybe breakfast on bed would be better, but that I can only dream of since I have heard it is too difficult to prepare my breakfast when you have to weigh everything :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment