Apr 3, 2013

Chocolate...



Every woman love chocolate, or is it so? Well, not all but I think most of us do. I am one of those who love it. Yesterday when I came home I was really tired and my stomach was hurting and my head was screaming for CHOCOLATE. My fiance had some chocolate leftovers in the kitchen that I smelled, and then I made my normal food. Before going to bed I enjoyed my chocolate protein drink. When going to bed I fell to sleep immediately and felt good, If I would have eaten the chocolate in the kitchen my stomach would have been really sick and falling to sleep would have been hard. 




Even though I have been on a strict diet for one month now, I sometime feel that it would be nice eating something forbidden. Last year when I had been on a diet for one month I fell into the temptation of eating something else than what I was supposed to... and I have this stupid logic what comes to candy, cakes etc. WHEN I EAT, I EAT A LOT! I felt bad after my mistake, told my coach and begged for more exercise and less food. But no, I did not get it, he said that done is done and let it be the last time. This diet I will not fall into that same trap, I am not the person who can eat one candy, but the person who eats until my stomach hurts and I need to throw up.




My diet is not hard, not yet at least. I am still the one eating the most in our family. And I get chocolate several times a day, in my protein and recovery drinks. My recovery drink even contain Chocolate pieces J. My goal with this diet is clear, I will be on stage 10th of August in Jyväskylä and there I will be in the shape of my life.




I wish all competitors that will be on stage in Helsinki FITNESS CLASSIC the 13th of April GOOD LUCK and enjoy the last week of your diet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment