Apr 15, 2013

I want to win...


New week with a new attitude. Past weekend I went to see Fitness Classic 2013 in Helsinki. It was an amazing event and I was so happy to see so many friends on stage. I am so happy for all of you, you were really great! Our team, PRO ELITE TEAM got a lot of medals, as you can see from the picture below.


Melina Koivula, Eveliina Tistelgren, Piia Pajunen, Minna Pajulahti, Kimmo Rautio, Jelena Alona Malone and Laura Telemäki

On Friday I met Minna and Kimmo to show where I am with my diet, if my shape have progressed. They were satisfied. For a couple of weeks I have been really stressed up with this, if I will get in shape because I do not see the progress myself and my weight have been going down – up – down. During my last diet I did not watch my weight, think I will stop with that now, since it only get me stressed up.

This weekend was the first time I said it loud, I want to win the next competition I take part in. I have got the advice to aim high and have many people believing in me, but to believe in myself have always been really hard. I do not want to get disappointed, and saying I want to win among all the amazing girls in my class feels like a trap for big disappointment and sadness. But if you do not believe in yourself no one else will. I know that I am not the only one aiming for the gold, everyone are working hard and everyone is doing their best. I will forget about the rest and focus on myself, do my best and see where it takes me.

Wishing you all a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment