Apr 29, 2013

Too much action for an old lady


Yesterday laying on the couch n the evening I could not stay awake even though I tried. On Thursday last week I drove to Tampere directly from work. I met Minna Pajulahti (my coach) at Wolff fitness club. Shortly after I had arrived another girl from our team arrived, Oona. Minna had us doing leg workout, it was a really good workout and all my leg power was used up. When trying to run up the stairs to get some more water, I just couldn't run. Quite funny feeling when your legs do not move as you plan. That feeling is quite hard to achieve when doing theworkout alone. I was soaking wet and red as a tomato leaving the gym in the evening.
Next morning me and Minna were at the gym before 7 am. We went to Go Go gym where they had a stairmaster. I just fell in love with that machine, it was great! I did 20 min on it and thought I would die. What a machine, I would like that one at home. Maybe some future investment, when my stepper brakes down.


After the morning cardio just shower and breakfast and after that to Wolff again with Oona and Minna. Oona first practiced some fitness routines, what a girl! She was really talented, and I am sure she will shine on stage when she attends her first competition. I practiced my T-walk and got some improvement suggestions from Minna. Then it was time for the gym and some back workout. The workout was a success, since my back is still hurting. Directly from the gym we went to Biancaneve where we had a meeting to decide what fabric and color to be used for the competition bikini. I am quite surprised with my own choice, but I am confident that it will look good on stage.
When everything was taken care of at Biancaneve  I drove back home, watching the wipers going up and down on the windshield for three hours. It almost made my head spin and I had headache when arriving at home.
On Saturday there were no rest either, then I did a four hour promo work for Wellneteus. Giving away protein drink and protein bar tastes at Prisma in Vaasa. In the evening my friend had her 30 years birthday party. It was nice to meet all friends that I do not see so often anymore, sitting there it came up that we have been together for 20 years already. Oh, how old we are J. Talking old memories and spending quality time with them all night long was really nice Saturday entertainment. My friends continued to the Vaasa nightlife when I went home for some sleep. I am  happy I went home. Cannot even imagine how I would have felt yesterday if I would have drunk on Saturday. Guess I would have been totally dead.
Now is a new week, and only four days of work. That is great, hopefully I will get some extra rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment