Jun 11, 2013

I am a live

There have not been much action from my side on this blog lately, I have just not had the energy to open it. May felt really though. For the first time the motivation to go to the gym, that I usually love and wait for, was very low. Some days when I went there all energy just ran out of my body at the moment I stepped into the gym. That was really frustrating, not being able to do the thing you usually love.

Do not know why I ended up in this situation, feeling slightly depressed, one reason might be the tropic climate we had for a couple of weeks, having 30 degrees during day time and around 20 degrees in the nighttime. Resulting in an office climate of 28 degrees, who would cope whit that 5 days a week for 8 hours, not me at least. My angles were really swollen when getting out from work every day, and totally no energy left. Luckily the whether  have gotten more normal now, I have my normal energy back and working out at the gym is just great!

Now it is only two months left until the tryout for the Finnish Championships in Body fitness that are held in Jyväskylä 10th of August. I just announced that I will take part in this tryout, now it feels real. 

Will try to keep this blog more up to date now, guess there will be a lot to write about now when it is only two month left to competition.

Johanna

No comments:

Post a Comment