Jun 14, 2013

Food

One more week of diet life have passed by, nothing to complain about. This week was a bit different in that sense that I went to the gym two mornings this week to do my morning cardio. At 6 AM I was there, only one person there except me. That I like, to have the gym all for myself. I usually go out for a walk or do the morning exercise at my stair climber at home, then I take a shower and after that I wake my daughter up and we get us ready for work / daycare. Going to the gym in the morning, making only myself ready and after that going to work felt almost like a holiday, holiday from the motherhood. You need that sometimes too, thank you Toni for that.

The energy is totally back, the workouts at the gym are normal again. I love them. What comes to the food, I am now in the stage that I want to try new things with what I am allowed to eat. Yesterday evening I finally succeeded in making protein pancakes in the frying pan (without burning it or just getting a bunch of small pieces).

I made these out of approx. 5 egg whites, 30 g SCITEC NUTRITION casein protein chocolate flavor, 10 g wheat bran, 10 g soya lecithin. Then I filled them with some cottage cheese. 



One more food picture, below is zucchini, cold smoked salmon and some tomatoes and cottage cheese. Fish is my favorite food and this is just so good. I fried the fish on both sides just so that they got color. Fast food.
The zucchini is also fried in some olive oil and a lot of spices and salt. 



The weekend is now coming and I guess it will involve some barbecuing, can’t wait.

Hope you all get a relaxing weekend, when I relax I always get this cat on my chest:




No comments:

Post a Comment